Pictures ZX7 VACUUM LINE DIAGRAM HELP : Kawasaki ZX Forums: Kawasaki Ninja Forum
» Sponsors
» Insurance
Go Back   ZX Forums > Kawasaki Motorcycles > ZX-7R Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-18-2007, 03:13 PM   #1 (permalink)

Pictures ZX7 VACUUM LINE DIAGRAM HELP

hey guys ive been working every night on my bike and i cannot figure out where these vacuum lines go, i never worked on carbs that have slides that move up from pressure, i start my bike on starter fluid and it starts right up and the slides only move a little while i open the throttle (butterfly valve) open, i dont have the air box can this be why? i also dont know where these vacuum lines go either? are they even vacuum lines? smog lines? i have no clue thats why i need someones help theres gotta be someone out there who knows where these go! thanks for your help!

you can see the red arrows i dont know where these go or what they are or if there seperate

thank you all
Advertisement

Old 09-18-2007, 09:31 PM   #2 (permalink)

the thing in the center is an evap canister. Take it off and connect the lines together with a hose connect.
ZX9Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement