Pictures ZX7 VACUUM LINE DIAGRAM HELP - ZX Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 09-18-2007, 03:13 PM Thread Starter

Pictures ZX7 VACUUM LINE DIAGRAM HELP

hey guys ive been working every night on my bike and i cannot figure out where these vacuum lines go, i never worked on carbs that have slides that move up from pressure, i start my bike on starter fluid and it starts right up and the slides only move a little while i open the throttle (butterfly valve) open, i dont have the air box can this be why? i also dont know where these vacuum lines go either? are they even vacuum lines? smog lines? i have no clue thats why i need someones help theres gotta be someone out there who knows where these go! thanks for your help!

you can see the red arrows i dont know where these go or what they are or if there seperate

thank you all

1990 ZX7, Yoshimura exhaust, 1996 all around fairings, anyone have a tail fairing? 96+
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 09-18-2007, 09:31 PM

the thing in the center is an evap canister. Take it off and connect the lines together with a hose connect.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ZX Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page