08 zx14 stretch and 240 - ZX Forums
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 11-03-2009, 11:07 AM Thread Starter

Question 08 zx14 stretch and 240

ok here is what i want to do 12 inch stretch and a 240 kit i have a master welder for the job prob#1 done i know how to stretch a swingarm prob#2 solved here is where i run into my prob. 1.do i need to make my swingarm wider to take the wheel #2 can i split my wheel and add the 2.5 inches and be done or does it need to be an 18 inch rim #3 will my rear sprocket need to be altered or spaced (i know the front one needs 1/4 inch spacer) and i cant find any site that tell you #4 will i need to make new spacers for the wheel. thanks up front

08 zx 14 lowered 3 inches custom chrome levers and matching kick stand smoked shield 1 down front sprocket 3 up in the rear vortex undertail 200 shinko rear tire and m-4 dual pipes blue leds and LOADS of fun 02 zx 9 with the works motor DONE paint DONE and a hell of alot faster then my 14
Sponsored Links

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ZX Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page