Finally endorsed!!Annual Zxforums: Guns, Bikes, and Cars: Bikini Contest and Race - Page 15 : Kawasaki ZX Forums: Kawasaki Ninja Forum
» Sponsors
» Insurance
Go Back   ZX Forums > ZX Forums > General Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-21-2012, 07:45 AM   #281 (permalink)
Quinton Phuckin Tarantino

I Ride: 08 zx14, 96 cbr 900rr

Quote:
Originally Posted by christikitty View Post
Dude. Not cool. One of these days I'm just gonna have to do it. So get this shit. Maybe I'm too nice, but I'm sitting at stop light and cars start pulling up behind me as usual. We're sitting there for a minute and all of a sudden I feel the bike lurch under me and I grab the clutch and brake thinking I did something stupid. The I hear the plastic bumper being scrapped of my rear tire and realize the bitch behind me just rear ended my bike with her piece of shit Honda Civic!!! So after giving the I'm gonna disect you with my fingers look I inspected my bike and and watched her shit her self and I basically waved her off like no harm no foul kind of thing. No damage was done to bike or myself so I wasn't too worried about it. Man these 7's are tanks.
I had a similar situation when I just started riding , a lady smacked the back of my old Honda . I got her info then headed off to work then I was riding along and I hit a yellow light ,I thought I would play it safe and stop instead of nailing it, all of a sudden I see a crappy work truck with 2 or 3 of the 4 brakes working and bam I got hit again ! It wasn't bad I never even dropped the bike but... I was seriously considering giving up bikes that day .
iron8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-21-2012, 08:07 AM   #282 (permalink)

I Ride: A warhorse H model ZX7, and a whole lot of stuff

Yeah I didnt drop the bike either. I very calmly turned off the switch put the side stand down and got off the bike. Then proceeded to give the woman a stare that I would rip her head off and shit down her neck. I'm just glad the woman didn't confuse the brake pedal with the gas pedal and push me and my bike into cross traffic.
Old 02-21-2012, 11:51 AM   #283 (permalink)
Quinton Phuckin Tarantino

I Ride: 08 zx14, 96 cbr 900rr

Quote:
Originally Posted by christikitty View Post
Yeah I didnt drop the bike either. I very calmly turned off the switch put the side stand down and got off the bike. Then proceeded to give the woman a stare that I would rip her head off and shit down her neck. I'm just glad the woman didn't confuse the brake pedal with the gas pedal and push me and my bike into cross traffic.
That would have been ugly , but hey we are both still here unharmed and that's what its about .
iron8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 12:48 PM   #284 (permalink)

I Ride: Wheeeeeeelies

Quote:
Originally Posted by 185EZ View Post
Flaming or no flaming I think it's great that she got endorsed. So what if she dragged a peg. No biggie.
I bet we've all gotten away with something for years before we decided to change.
I used to get speeding tickets all the time. I got tired of paying fines and going to court. Haven't had a ticket in 30 years. I changed or maybe I just didn't get caught yet.
@EZ

@CK good job. Congrats

Hey y'all! I got out of the parts biz and into the wonderful world of being a NERD. CHECK OUT SOME OF MY PROJECTS. HMU IF YOU NEED SOME WEBWORK!

NERDFUZZ.COM

MY RECENT WEB PROJECTS
↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

Cemtec Restoration
Granite Loan Solutions
GC Photobooth
Premier Esthetics

KawiCycle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 09:35 PM   #285 (permalink)

I Ride: A warhorse H model ZX7, and a whole lot of stuff

thanks Kawi!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement