Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

2008 zx6r quarter mile times???

14K views 20 replies 8 participants last post by  MegaBytesz 
#1 ·
im currently running
60ft 1.68
1/4 10.98 121

and i weigh in at around 255lbs with full gear.

do you guys think that this is a good time or could i be doing more to get lower ets...

thank you
Guy

#3 ·
yeah i would like to find somebody 130lbs or so.. but i think im pretty good im getting 1.68 60fts out of a 600 and like i said im 255lbs with gear.. i know guys getting 1.70s out of liter bikes.

thank you
Guy

#4 ·
i used to pull mid 1.40s with my 636. your weight is killing you on a 600. if you were 160lbs that would probally have been a 10.20 pass

#5 · (Edited)
Considering that, in no way, shape or form were the engineers considering 1/4 mi drag racing when they designed that bike, I'd say those are good times.
In the same way that any lap times done on a stretched, turbo'd Busa would be good.
Anyway, I guess my point is, I hope you're just having fun with it and not obsessing with 1/4 mi times.
At least not with a 599cc track bike.

#10 ·
on my 08 6r ive only pulled 11.06 1/4. thats my fastest but i have yet to make a pass without tire spin. i dont like roasting the tire off though so i expect spin. as for as 60ft times, i weigh 142lbs completely suited and im only pullin 1.8s-1.9s. i would say your doin great on a 6r weighin that much

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.