Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
J

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews Media Albums Showcase items About

• · Registered
    0 Posts
    Hi, joewk70 please could you email me the manual of zr-9r that yozu mentions 08-07-2013, 04:29 AM ?

· Registered
    149 Posts
    Hey i saw in one of your older posts you had some stock rearsets you didnt need. Do you still have them? and if so how much you asking for them

· Registered
    13 Posts
    hey Jowek can you send me a copy of the service manual? my email is Anthonydp511@yahoo.com Thanks ahead of time.

· Registered
    5 Posts
    could you p.m. me with what you are interested in? they are not stock wheels. and i dont know what the intake cover is. further descriptions or part numbers will be helpful.
    thanks.
    Tim

· Registered
    0 Posts
    i just picked up a 94 zx9r and after reading some post i see you have the most knowledge on thsi model bike. like where can i find the most parts from fairings, headlights mostly cosmetics.

· Registered
    0 Posts
    hey jowek, having trouble contacting ny middle man. can u check the cost of shipping direct to silver sands ,christ church barbados west indies.

· Registered
    66 Posts
    Thanks again for the rotors jowek ! Great guy and seller, would defenetly buy from you again !

· Registered
    0 Posts
    i live in silver sands , christ church. barbados w.i.now or you can send it to a relative in brooklyn n.y. zip code is 11216. no zip code in barbados. whatever is easiest for you.

· Registered
    230 Posts
    Hi jowek70 did you get your rear suspension fitted yet or any other upgrades? Also how about the oil leak I had the same thing when I removed the clutch servo it was full of engine oil, I appreciate your posts and questions it helps everyone learn. Craig.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…